Ensure Your Network Performance
Network Integration projects present many challenges, including deciding upon which range of complex components to adopt, how to deliver differing technologies and services, and understanding how technology aligns with business requirements, to name a few. The ability to integrate all of the components into an infrastructure that meets your needs both today and tomorrow is daunting. Technical ability, project management and extensive industry experience and understanding are required to ensure success.
TXM’s extensive knowledge of telecom network architectures and processes makes us an ideal partner to help you integrate new architecture and elements into your network. Our architects, engineers, and technicians have the expertise to design, deploy, and support comprehensive telecommunications networks.
Our network integration services include:
- Configuring, testing and certifying third-party equipment.
- IMS integration, from high-level architecture to detailed node implementation, operation and support.
- GSM: Global System for Mobile Communications
- LTE: Long-Term Evolution
- Volte: For the voice-over-LTE protocol (voLTE)
- Configuring core elements, charging systems and value-added application platforms.
- Optimizing networks to ensure new services have no negative impact on performance.